Ayo, fam! What is up with you guys today? First of all, I wanted to say thank you for the support you are providing to StuffToTalk. And I know you people just love it when I post about stuff that is related to beauty. So boo, guess what…I am doing the same today but with a twist!
In this blog post, I will be discussing with you some of the important reasons why you should be wearing lipstick. Let me start by saying that, lipstick was indeed my first ever makeup item that I wore. I know for most of the Indian girls that first thing they used was kajal or even eye liner…not for me!
Since the very beginning, I have been obsessed with lipsticks because lipsticks are not just a makeup item but they can be used as an accessory to represent yourself. For me, lipsticks were all about being confident. Now, let’s have a look at some of the reasons why you need to get your hands on some cool lip shades.
1. If you are wearing the right lip colour, you know you’re absolutely going to rock the look and that also means you’ll feel great all day long.
2. When you try out a new lip colour it means that means you are being courageous and opening yourself up to unlimited new possibilities.
3. In case you are wearing some bright coloured lipstick then it will instantly make you look more awake. So, make sure you check out the latest arrivals of lipstick before finalizing your options.
4. You don’t have to care about the rest of your look when you’re just wearing an amazing lipstick, that also means you’ll only have to put a tiny amount of extra effort to fix your hair or your outfit.
5. People compliment those people who wear lipstick. They just do (speaking from personal experience)!
6. As I mentioned above, wearing a great lipstick like a bold red shade with boost up your confidence through the roof.
7. Wearing a good lipstick also means you’ll take better care of your lips in the way that is related to exfoliation and hydration. Especially, when you have the issue of chapped lips.
So, these were some of the most noteworthy reasons I can summon about why you should become a lipstick hoarder, nope, I am just kidding! I don’t want you guys to turn into a lipstick addict but yes I want people to know the role that these beauty items make in our lives and what a difference a single stick of lipstick can make in a person’s routine.
Apart from this, I would also like to mention that there are a couple of steps that you need to do before actually applying the lip colour in order to make it look perfect and also help in extended wear of the product. My personal recommendation would be to opt for a lip balm before you engage with a matte lipstick to make the application flawless.
Hope you guys liked today’s blog post and if you do then let me know by leaving a comment or hitting the like button below. 🙂